Please note: Program funding and space are limited. Placement is not guaranteed.
STEP 1 | DO I QUALIFY?
1. A resident of Dallas County, Tarrant County, or the North Central Texas Region (currently Denton and Collin Counties)
2. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week. Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week (25+ hours each)*
3. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
4. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
5. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
* Student childcare subsidies vary by location: Dallas County CCMS will subsidize childcare costs for students up to 65 credit hours | Tarrant County CCMS up to 48 months. | North Central Texas Region up to 60 months of undergraduate study. | Graduate students may still qualify if working 25+ hours/week.
**Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
STEP 2 | CALL & TOUR A PARTICIPATING SCHOOL
If you answered “YES” to each question above, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Explore Bridge Fund partner centers to find a school that is convenient to your home or work. Call and visit to obtain a Bridge Program application.