According to the Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South website below is information over COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Site Instructions:
Testing Criteria: (Not all patients screened will meet testing criteria)
- Patient must have one of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath and/or diarrhea
- Healthcare provider, law enforcement or EMS who have been exposed or have symptoms
- Have had close contact with a suspected or positive case of COVID-19
- Screened patients must be 2 years of age or older
Step 1: Screening
- First step before getting tested for COVID-19 is to be screened then schedule an appointment, to complete the following call 817-568-5428 between 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Monday – Friday
- Drive-thru testing appointments will be scheduled between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Monday – Friday
Step 2: Preparing for Your Test
-If you meet the criteria for testing, please provide your primary care physician’s name.
- If you have an HMA physician, we can provide an order
- If you do not have an HMA physician, you will need to contact your primary care physician for an order
- If you do not have a physician, we have a physician who will provide you with an order for the COVID-19 test
Once you have completed these steps an appointment time will be provided to you for testing.
Take the follow information to the Testing Site:
-Patients that are scheduled for testing will be asked to provide their insurance card, if applicable, and photo ID.
-Please remember that this is only a COVID-19 collection site, no other healthcare will be provided.
****Important: Please call 817-568-5428 to schedule an appointment prior to arrival.****
Instructions to get to the Testing Site Location: Testing will take place at 11801 S Fwy, Fort Worth, TX between the Fitness Center and Medical Office Building 5 (Surgery Center). Please enter through Huguley Blvd. from South Freeway (I-35 Access Road)