According to the Walgreens website below is information over the FREE COVID-19 Testing Site:
-You are 18 years old or older
-You're not experiencing severe symptoms such as severe shortness of breath, continuous pain or pressure in the chest, or persistent fever greater than 102ºF. If you're experiencing severe symptoms, please seek medical attention immediately.
Steps to Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing:
1. Complete the screening questionnaire at this website: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing?ban=covid_landing_testing#!
2. If you're eligible for testing, a lab order request will be sent to PWNHealth on your behalf and you'll receive an email with next steps.
3. You’ll go to the testing location and follow instructions to remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
4. You will perform the test using a nasal swab. A Walgreens pharmacist will be there to instruct you.
5. Your test results and contact information will be sent to PWNHealth.
6. You'll receive your results from PWNHealth within 24 hours.
***Testing availability may be limited due to capacity and weather conditions. There may be a delay in getting tested.**