• FWISD staff; intake, assessment and service connections to mental health professionals.
• FWISD Community Healthcare Worker; Medicaid/Food stamps and resource assistance.
• Individual and family therapy.
• Evaluations, counseling and skills services.
• Art therapy, play therapy, individual and family therapy.
• Trauma therapy.
• Parent education and support groups.
· Fatherhood Program (Fathers only) provided through New Day. They meet every Thursday from 4-6 pm at Riverside FRC. Call 817-815-2800 for details