WHAT ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED:
Short-term payment of rent and arrears to prevent eviction. This program does not pay water, sewer, trash late fees, or other incidentals owed to the apartment complex.
WHO CAN RECEIVE ASSISTANCE:
Households with documentation stating loss of income due to COVID-19. Persons who are in imminent danger of eviction and at risk of becoming homeless. Persons residing outside of Fort Worth City limits.
• To request monthly payments by the 15th- Payments@TarrantCounty.com
• For assistance or questions respond to the email from RentHelp@TarrantCounty.com and add “HELP REQUESTED” to the subject line.
WHO IS INELIGIBLE:
• Households residing outside of Tarrant County
• Households residing within Fort Worth City limits
• Households whose landlords DO NOT agree to participate in program
• Households related to their landlord, or living in the same household
• Households already receiving subsidy, such as Section 8
• Households in need of mortgage assistance