1) Provide access to care by paying medical expenses and prescriptions for qualified applicants.
2) Provide case management including specialist referrals, disease management, and encouraging compliance with physician orders.
3) Provide additional care by connecting the Indigent patients with various community resources to assist them in all areas of need.
- You must be a resident of Fannin County, Texas.
- You must have an income level at or below 21% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Your resources must not exceed $2,000 or $3,000 if aged or disabled.
- You must not be eligible for Medicaid.
Application packets in English and Spanish are provided on their website.