We understand the trauma of homelessness affects the whole person. Whether it is meeting basic daily needs like food, clothing and shelter, addressing addictions or past hurts, medical attention, or spiritual guidance, we are here to help you overcome.
• Dallas LIFE is not a domestic violence shelter.
• Check-in is from 4:00p.m.-8:00p.m., 7 days a week.
• You are allowed 1 bag. Belongings must fit into Pest Control box for cleanliness standards.
If you are a married couple, you must have a valid marriage license.
• Each person must have ID and a Social Security card
• If you have no ID, you will need to get one through other agency assistance.
• Children must have a birth certificate, Social Security card and immunization records.
• We cannot take men on parole.
• We cannot take anyone convicted of a sex crime at any time in the past or if you have been convicted of a heinous/violent crime
• You must sign rules & regulations to stay.
• You must shower daily, no exceptions.
• If you commit to our program and then leave, you may not return for 30 days.
• Breaking rules can result in a 30, 60, 90 day or PERMANENT restriction.
• Children are always free.
• Senior Citizens are welcomed.
• Chapel is at 8:00a.m. every morning and 6:00p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings, as well as Sunday morning and Sunday evening.
• We offer dorms for those who are single.
• We offer private rooms for married couples or those with children.
• Every resident has a daily cleaning job, no exceptions.
• There is no fraternization with other residents.
• No pets allowed.
• We perform random drug testing.
First time residents receives 5 free nights. After that, you choose between the Pay-To-Stay Program at $12 per night, or the 10-Month New Life Program which is free for those having no income.