The Home Sweet Texas Home Loan Program is available for Texas home buyers with low and moderate incomes
· A 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan, several rates and loan options available
· Down payment assistance (DPA) provided as a grant (never needs to be repaid) or forgivable second lien loan.
· DPA available for up to 5% of the loan amount
· You do not have to be a first-time homebuyer
· Available statewide through a network of participating lenders. TSAHC does not require borrowers to use an approved REALTOR®, however we provides several resources to help find a REALTOR® familiar with TSAHC’s programs.
· Income limits vary by county. Expanded income and purchase price limits available in targeted areas.
**First-time buyers can also apply for a Mortgage Credit Certificate.