B.I.G. Love Cancer Care’s core mission is to meet the most basic and urgent physical, emotional, and financial needs of pediatric oncology and hematology patients and their families.
· B.I.G. Love meets the most basic needs of cancer patients and their families immediately.
· B.I.G. Love offers over 20 plus service-based programs.
· B.I.G. Love provides consistent and personalized care 52 weeks a year.
· B.I.G. Love was founded by cancer families and they understand the needs firsthand.
· B.I.G. Love provides services to ALL hematology and oncology patients (ages birth to 21 years old) regardless of income. The families never have to submit an application to receive services. Everyone receives equal care.
· B.I.G. Love is a local-grassroots organization - not a national non-profit.
· B.I.G. Love responds to pressing community needs immediately (like Covid-19, natural disasters, etc.). B.I.G. Love has a team of hundreds of committed volunteers who give of themselves every week.
· B.I.G. Love mobilizes and utilizes over $150,000 of In-Kind donations annually.
· B.I.G. Love is a tangible service providing food, clothes, toiletries, gas cards, beds, medical supplies, toys, funeral help, and more.
· B.I.G. Love now serves six Texas hospitals.