The Ruth Project: Fort Worth Immigration Services seeks to provide compassionate legal and professional social assistance to the immigrant community.
- Initial Consultations
- Renew Permanent Resident Cards
- Renew Work Permit Card
- Religious Visas
- Process Permanent Residencies: Adjust Status or Consular Process
- USCIS Documentation Preparation
- Process Citizenship Throughout Acquisition Process
- Legal Case Management
- Advocacy and Liaison between Clients and USCIS Officers
- Public Education regarding changes in immigration laws (in the form of public forums)
-Connect clients to relevant social service providers within the Fort Worth region as needed.