Mental Health Services
• Psychiatric Evaluations & Medication Management
• Individual Screenings & Counseling
• Community-based Rehabilitation Services for Adults
• Skills Training for Children
• Case Management,
• Comprehensive Telemedicine & Telehealth
Assertive Community Treatment
· Community-based mental health care for adults living with a serious mental illness that interferes with their ability to live in the community, attend appointments, and manage mental health symptoms.
Outpatient Competency Restoration
· Community-based services for adults who have been diagnosed with a chronic, persistent mental illness and deemed incompetent to stand trial.
· School & Community-based, youth program serving Dallas, Collin, & Denton counties via drug and alcohol education, goal setting, stress management, communication skills, and anger management.
Youth Empowerment Services
· Family-centered, community-based, program designed to help children and youth, ages 3 to 18, who are at risk of out-of-home placement due to serious mental, emotional, and behavioral difficulties.