· Service Planning – assist clients in identifying short- and long-term goals and actions step
· Peer Support and Advocacy
· Legal Support
· Referrals – researching and coordinating with mainstream and culture-specific service providers
· Interpretation/Translation – liaison between the client and other service providers
· Life Skills (budgeting, applying for benefits, accessing public transportation, apartment and job searches, parenting)
· Educational/Professional Workshops and Trainings (Workforce Development, Financial Literacy, Etc.)
· Psychoeducation – individual or group education designed to increase knowledge and skills surrounding the dynamics of domestic violence, safety plans, coping techniques, and empowerment.