In network with: TMHP (Traditional Medicaid)
Parkland Medicaid and CHIP
Amerigroup Medicaid and CHIP
Aetna Better Health Medicaid
Blue Cross Blue Shield
United Health Care
Baylor Scott and White
Cooks Children Medicaid and CHIP
provides initial screenings, parent consultations, comprehensive evaluations, scheduled therapy sessions, family education and support, and collaboration with schools, physicians, and other paraprofessionals.
A Therapy Connection provides these additional services:
• Provides screenings upon request to private schools, day cares, Mother’s Day out programs, etc. to determine if your child needs a full evaluation and possibly therapy.
• Bill your insurance provider for you to decrease the amount of work you have to do.
• Limited early morning and after-hours appointments that are available by special appointment.
• Work with your pediatrician by providing him/her with the comprehensive evaluation to review and approve.
• Collaborate with your child’s school therapist and teachers to ensure treatments are beneficial in the home as well as the academic setting.