The Warren Center follows a parent-coaching model. While we are providing therapy, we encourage parents and/or caregivers to take a hands-on approach. We teach you techniques during the sessions that help you continue therapy throughout the week. We also coach you through life scenarios. We understand that every family is different and every child is different, so we create programs that are unique to your family’s situation.
Evaluations for all infants and toddlers at no cost
Individualized therapeutic services in speech, occupational, and physical therapy, developmental education, feeding and nutrition training, specialized skills training and social work
Referrals to specialty providers
Specialized ECI Groups to help children transition from home to school and build social communication skills
Transition planning with special education providers
Children under 3 years old with Developmental Delays.
• Eligibility Details:
• Have a medically diagnosed condition that will probably result in a developmental delay (see brochure below)
• Have a developmental delay or difficulty with these skills:
Communication – language or speech
Cognitive – thinking, learning, playing, reasoning
Motor – physical development
o Gross motor, such as using large muscles, to sit up, crawl, walk
o Fine motor, such as using small muscles, to grab small objects
o Oral motor, such as using the mouth, to suck, chew
• Social/emotional – curious, enjoys playtime, interacts with others
• Self-help – Taking care of own needs (eating, drinking, washing hands, potty training)
• Have an auditory or visual impairment, determined by local school district certified staff.
Our ECI Program serves the entire Northern half of Dallas County, which includes Dallas (North of downtown), Highland Park and University Park, Irving, Coppell, Carrollton, Farmer’s Branch, Addison, Richardson, Garland, Wylie, Sachse and Rowlett.