Also Denison Office at 205 North Houston 75021; 903-465-2878; fax 903-465-2978
1. WIC-supplemental food program (no charge) ;Mon- Thursday 8 am to 1pm and 2 pm to 7pm.; some times vary so call.
2. Women's Health Clinic-pap smear, breast exam, medical screening, birth control counseling and supplies. (Sherman office only/call for fees), only on Thursday by appointment.
3. Indigent Health Care-in-patient and out-patient healthcare services; must meet low income guidelines; located at 809 Gallagher Drive Suite D; no charge Mon-Friday 8 to 12 pm and 1 to 5pm.
4. Immunizations- adult and children; cost and times vary so call.
5. Blood Pressure screenings; STD diagnosis and treatment; HIV lab test and counseling and blookwork at Sherman office only, call for times, small fees involved, see website at: https://www.co.grayson.tx.us/upload/page/0202/docs/Clinic_Services_English.pdf.
6. TB Testing; call or visit website for times and cost.