1. Linda Nix Clinic-medical services call for an appointment; serves low to moderate income residents
* Vision services are provided by appointment.
* Financial and employment coaching-to assist with job placement and financial stability call for an appointment.
2. Mission Market-available to supplement food for families in need and can select from grocery (including pet food) and toiletry items. 703 East Broad St; Mondays 6pm to 8pm and Wednesday and Fridays8am to 10am.
3. Interest-Free loads to help families meet financial needs and financial coaching.
4. Employment training and certifications-ESL and GED classes; some assistance with costs of trainings; assistance with preparing for employment and acquiring opportunities.
5. VITA tax filing-February 1 through April 30 Thursday and Friday 2pm to 7pm and every second Saturday 9am to 2pm; see qualifications.
6. Thrift Store-used and new items at low prices including clothing, furniture and household goods. 703 East Broad Street; Monday through Saturday 10 am to 6 pm.
See all qualifications online and complete forms at: https://www.mansfieldmission.org/services; can schedule appointment online.