1.Supplemental Food Donations: Monday-through Thursday 10:00 to 12:30 and 1:30 to 4pm; Fridays 10 am to noon.
*documents required include: current TX driver’s license or picture ID, social security numbers for all family members, current rent/lease or mortgage agreement; last 30 days of utility bill and of pay stubs for all adults who have worked; most recent tax return; income verification and any other type of income assistance, such as SNAP or WIC.
2. Pantry and Food assistance
3. Camp Community Storehouse
4. Little Learners
5. Christmas House is December 20th through the 22nd, holiday gifts are provided for low-income families.
6. Kids2College Program
8. Baby Dignity Closet Program
9. Thanksgiving-Drive -thru distribution