DRIVE-THRU FOOD DISTRIBUTION IS AVAILABLE EVERY TUESDAY AND SATURDAY.
Please have ID ready. Clothing is by appointment only.
· Your household may come for food one time each month.
· You must bring you ID and a utility bill if your address does not match ID.
· Returning neighbors must bring your Neighborhood Needs card.
· Your Neighborhood Needs card is punched to indicate the month of your visit.
· Clothing is available by appointment only. Appointments can be made at the check in station on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Talk to the volunteers at the check in station about available times.
Every second Saturday of the month Tarrant Areas Food Bank brings a semi-truck full of fresh foods to Altamesa Church of Christ's parking lot Sign-in desk opens at 9am to noon. Bring a bog or box to carry your food. It is first come, first serve. Must have ID