Sharing life offers the following programs to assist clients in their service area:
1. short-term and long-term disaster relief and assistance which can include: assistance finding housing, paying utilities, food supplies and pantry, and gift cards or vouchers for gas, meals and clothing. Proof of residency and identity are required as listed on URL.
2. financial assistance to assist with paying rent, utilities, and other essentials. Classes are offered to teach budgeting, tax preparation and financial planning.
3. Educational opportunities-partner with El Centro to provide training programs in Phlebotomy, Community Health worker and Patient Care Technology.
4. Unused medical equipment in partnership with Comfort keepers at no cost to clients but must be picked up during operating hours and as available.
5. Back-to-School and Holiday Events: providing backpacks, school supplies, haircuts, and clothing for back to school; and Thanksgiving baskets with food; and Christmas gifts for children.
6. Household essentials and non-food necessities: such as linens, kitchenware, furniture, clothing, toiletries, and cleaning supplies.
Zip codes served: 75030, 75032, 75043, 75087, 75088, 75089, 75126, 75149, 75150, 75181, 75182, 75218, 75227, 75228, 75180, 75217, 75159, 75253.