· Food and financial assistance are for those families in mainly Johnson but Tarrant and surrounds community can come.
· Counseling by LPS counselors for pre-marital, marriage, family, child, and adolescent. An intake form must be submitted online at: https://www.firstburleson.org/counseling--no area limit but may have a waitlist. Practicum students can take clients in without waiting long.
· Charity Medical Clinic covers Burleson, Joshua, Godley, and Alvarado. This is for clients with no insurance, and they have generous income limits.
· 121 SW Haskew St Burleson for the Medical Clinic and they are required to make an appointment (is free but by appointment only).
· Financial assistance is limited and with guidelines and they really need to be an active member who gets food or services regularly from Promise Community Ministries, however, they will consider emergency situations if contacted by a representative (like HMG or case mgr.)