Christmas in Action performs most of its projects during the Community Work Day, usually the first weekend in April.
Applications are accepted September 1 – November 30 for Work Days taking place the following April.
Safe At Home is Christmas in Action's Emergency Repair team can preform repairs year around but are limited to approximately $500 per project.
Emergency repairs include gas leaks, electrical hazards, wheelchair ramps, heat and air issues, and accessibility issues.
Repairs due to storm damage may also be done by the Safe At Home Team. Applications are received throughout the year for emergency repairs for our Safe At Home Team.
You may also request an application be mailed to you by calling or emailing.
(1) You must own and reside in your home. Christmas in Action does not make repairs on rental property.
(2) The home may not be a mobile home (No work except wheelchair ramps will be performed on mobile homes)
(3) You must be considered elderly (over 60), disabled, or low-income with children.
(4) You must have home owners insurance coverage.
(5) All property taxes must be current.